FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the best way to contact you?
Give Noel a call on 0488 556 876 or send an email enquiry to email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
I’m still not sure what you can do for me?
Give us a call and we’ll have a chat.
Am I going to be charged to talk to you?
No. Once we have discussed what you need, agreed on the services you want from us, you will be given a quotation to accept. Quotes or project budget guidelines are free.
How much is it going to cost?
That depends on the project, the resources we need to source and the time involved. Our quotation will provide this information.
I’m not in the Melbourne area, will you still come and see me?
We may need to recover some travel costs but that depends on distance to travel, the project and the time involved. Our initial conversation by phone or email will provide this information.
How do I know I’ll get value from contracting you?
Noel has been involved in the industry for more than 36 years. He has extensive experience providing solutions to clients and will always be looking to provide value. Let us look at what you need and we will discuss the value we can provide.
What I need might seem too small. Can you still help me?
Yes. Regardless of size, we approach each project the same way, with the objective of providing value. If we can’t provide some value we will advise you and probably offer some advice on where to get the help you need.
We think we will need full time assistance on our large project. How much time can you dedicate to our project?
The amount of involvement we can provide will be detailed on our quotation and subject to the vagaries of the specific project complexity and time requirements. If we are contracted to you for a period of time or until completion of a project, then you will receive the service you have purchased. In times of excessive work we have supplementary consultants to assist with the workload.
Our project is very confidential, will you sign a confidentiality document?
Usually, it depends on the wording of the document. All work is kept confidential and disclosure to any third party is only done with your permission.
Do you source from overseas suppliers?
Yes. Havill PackPrint has an exclusive arrangement (in partnership with another Australian Consultant) to represent and promote the facilities and services of a major Printing and Packaging Group operating throughout China and South East Asia. Contact us to identify if their extensive services could suit your needs. First preference will always be to source locally, if local supply is more suited. Many factors come into play in these decisions so contact Havill PackPrint Developments and start the conversation.
Quotation, Fees and Legal Stuff.
No project or service will be provided unless the following criteria has been agreed by both parties:
- A Briefing has been held with both parties agreeing in writing on the scope of any project and clear outcomes expected from the contribution of Havill PackPrint Developments.
- Havill PackPrint Developments will issue a written quotation which must be accepted in writing. This may include an updated quotation should any project develop beyond our initial agreement.
- Payment terms will be included on the quotation and acceptance of the quotation in writing will also constitute agreement to the stated payment terms. Variation of the payment terms must be agreed and confirmed in writing prior to commencement of work.
- Havill PackPrint Developments agrees to keep confidential any details of any project unless written permission is provided. Disclosure of confidential information to third parties for the purposes of quotation or project development may be required but customers will be advised and permission sought before such disclosure occurs. Havill PackPrint Developments can request all suppliers and service providers to sign confidentiality agreements if so directed by our customers.
- Fees and charges by Havill PackPrint Developments can be based on time, project completion or percentage of project component value. Havill PackPrint Developments can provide full product supply (broking services) if requested. Costs for such services will be agreed in writing.